Bring back the referral graph!

NOVEMBER 24, 2020, REFERRAL GRAPH JUST DISAPPEARED AS WELL OUR REFERRAL LINK. I WAIT FOR 2 DAYS AND THE GRAPH DIDNT BACK.

WE MUST HAVE AN ACCESS TO OUR REFERRALS!

WE HAVE RIGHTS TO KNOW OUR STATISTICS!

WE WANT TO KNOW IF WE ARE REALLY GETTING PAID CORRECTLY!

BRING BACK THE REFERRAL GRAPH!

WE WANT TO SEE HOW OUR REFERRAL IS GROWING!

Please Bring it back before December payment We want to confirm if we really received the deserved amount of payout

6 Likes

Referral system is closed…read the top notice written on the top side of the publisher

https://community.brave.com/t/reminder-the-referral-program-for-creators-is-in-the-winding-down-stages/182711/3

I know lol. I even put it in my topic. My point is they dont have to remove the graph since we are still waiting for the payments of the last referrals. They removed the referral link and they also removed the graph which is not necessary

5 Likes

Ohhhkkkk…got it

1 Like

Yeah @steeven . Your statement was that all the referrals will be paid up to confirmations that occur before December 24. . Why are our dashboards and balances now unavailable? And why are you not giving any statement for this when people are posting about it for over 24-hours?

You literally said in your blog post that last referral payments would go out on January 8. . What the actual f*ck is going on?

2 Likes

A mi me fue peor me bloquearon mi cuenta y hasta ahora no me dan una respuesta sobre mi cuenta suspendida temporalmente

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.