Brave's AI tab organizer

Okay so I’ve been using Brave for 4 years now and it’s really great and I have 0 compain about it. But just recently I had switched to Microsoft Edge for a while to see what was the whole deal about it being “better” than Brave and every other browser.

I used it for a while and Yes! It was as what the people said but ultimately, Brave is the better(best) one and other browsers don’t even compare in my opinion.

But the reason why I’m making this post is because I saw a feature in Edge that was a whole game changer! And was hoping if Brave could do such a thing.
The feature in topic is called the “AI Tab Organizer” and first, It changes everything, second, browser without clutter, third, time saving at it’s core, fourth, no more losing the tabs once you close the browser, fifth, no more losing yourself in bunch of tabs. You can just click a single button and Boom! All the tabs are sorted just perfectly!

I can’t say How Much this feature helped but it’s insane! It’s like how Brave’s Ads and Tracker blocker saved lives, but that feature is on steroids. The potential it has is really insane and that is why I was wonder if Brave could PLEASEEE have something similar.

Grouping tabs with a single click is really really a life saver and with “AI” tab organizer, it’s just W.

Anyways, thanks for your cooperation and in reading my post.
Best of Regards,
3zba