BRAVE YOU ARE JOKE? Account blokced, because program end?

ITS A JOKE.
MANY people accounts is blocked because they no bats to pay for advertising browser.
ITS NOT GOOD ADVERTISMENT FOR YOU.
Now i added for all advertising channels (my Sites , Steam community, Teamspeak and facebook groups) that you are S_C_A_M and you can’t pay people for the ad and you better not use the browser

Please write into suspensions@brave.com.

Greetings, your account may have been suspended due to the breaking of the terms and conditions of the Brave Browser Community, we recommend you send a dispute informing what happened and showing all kinds of activity generated from your URL / User Link referred to in the affiliate program from Brave Browser, including places where they have been Posted.

If you are a creator, we recommend that you send a Channel / Twitter / Facebook or Social Network where you have an affiliated Content Creator account to check that said account complies with all the terms and conditions, remember to be transparent and tell what happened as soon as possible and Possible Description, since our system Detects any misuse of the Same Platform, Send Screenshots or upload them to https://imgur.com and then Attach them to the Following Email.

Please write into suspensions@brave.com.

Remember to Attach your Email created by Brave Browser so that the Team Check your account and can take action on the Matter regarding your Expulsion or Ban from the Brave Browser Platform, since if you provide us as soon as possible your case may be examined and Answered more quickly.

Do not Attach any type of Content to this Messaging system that is to say to my Person since I am not Authorized Personnel of Brave Browser.

yes they even blocked my account . i did nothing wrong

You can write a claim or appeal with the necessary descriptions, attaching images and any type of unusual content that may have generated the blocking of your account, indicate how you generate income in Brave Browser since it may be considered not suitable for the terms and conditions of the Creator and Advertiser Referrals program, add all the necessary information for your Case to be investigated in such a way that your account can be solved and unlocked, take into account that if you are not sincere at the time of creating said appeal, the Moderators of the team support will not be able to help you. If you consider that your Ban is unfair, follow the TOPIC that you left at the top of this page or the first post that you published in this article, that way the team can review every detail and save time from the hundreds of contacts to support that a diary is made.

1 Like

UP. @steeven @Aa-ron please contact to me.

They will not contact you, the work is very big, you have to contact them, I hope they can help you.

Email Suspensions@brave.com