Account under Review Thanks Brave!

I spent a lot of time and money promoting this browser in the last month, to see that everything is a big lie, it arrives on the payment day they don’t pay, but that’s ok since they cheated me I will do my best to show everyone who really you are!

Português
Gastei muito tempo e dinheiro divulgando este navegador nesse ultimo mês, para ver que tudo é uma grande mentira, chega no dia do pagamento eles não pagam, mas tudo bem já que me enganaram eu vou me empenhar ao maximo para mostrar para todos quem realmente vocês são!

Print Brave
Brave account suspend

1 Like

You probably broke their rules they don’t cheat they paid me before

I didn’t break any rules, I already sent them an email a few days ago and they don’t even have the respect for people to respond to emails sent to them.

I’ve been a brave creator for years …how my payment was suspended was so shocking.

All tip was from contribution so could that have been a cheat…I think it’s a bug

Worst thing is it’s been a week now and no reply yet from the team @steeven said it will be reviewed this week… I’m still waiting for their response

1 Like

I am really discouraged about it I invested a lot of time hours and hours in front of the computer promoting, creating pages, I paid for a technician to install the browser on client computers I invested a lot of money in facebook ads :sob:

Me too i have been promoting the browser, and i wish my account won’t be suspended.

Wait is it against the rules to promote the browser before I do that too?

Hi @EmersonDK, please DM me the email linked to your account. Thanks.

Hey @Daddy_yo, I assure you that your account will be fully reviewed before end of this month. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes