My account is in review because yesterday December 8 was fine now in review

I believe that it is not like this badly this program of automatic protection is something illogical that the other months I received my payments bat now before my payment leaves in review of so much work carried out already I send message to support and I believe that it will be by the pure ones, since it happened to him still my friend the same thing and could never recover its account nor the payment like in Christmas happens to me this that unjust aid Mr.@steeven I run [email protected]

1 Like

same problem too yesterday was fine today under review i have 13300 bat

1 Like

I invite you to write to the following Email,

Read the following Context.

Please write into [email protected].

Greetings, your account may have been suspended due to the breaking of the terms and conditions of the Brave Browser Community, we recommend you send a dispute informing what happened and showing all kinds of activity generated from your URL / User Link referred to in the affiliate program from Brave Browser, including places where they have been Posted.

If you are a creator, we recommend that you send a Channel / Twitter / Facebook or Social Network where you have an affiliated Content Creator account to check that said account complies with all the terms and conditions, remember to be transparent and tell what happened as soon as possible and Possible Description, since our system Detects any misuse of the Same Platform, Send Screenshots or upload them to https://imgur.com and then Attach them to the Following Email.

Please write into [email protected].

Remember to Attach your Email created by Brave Browser so that the Team Check your account and can take action on the Matter regarding your Expulsion or Ban from the Brave Browser Platform, since if you provide us as soon as possible your case may be examined and Answered more quickly.

Do not Attach any type of Content to this Messaging system that is to say to my Person since I am not Authorized Personnel of Brave Browser.

@Browsers bro if i forget attach email then reply again i attach my email its good or bad ?

Of course, you can attach your email to another Email or a following Response, said email will be read anyway since it comes from your same residence or email address. Or Apply as I do, I copy all the Text, I add the missing email and in Bold I add that you have edited to add the email since in the other email it has not been attached

I have same problem… please help me… how to solve under review account?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.