Brave Wallet ate my NFT -_-"

I didn’t want to use Brave Wallet for this purpose to start with, but I was blocked from connecting meta mask into my Dapp, so I was conditioned to use the native browser Wallet. :smile:

But ok, it didn’t matter at all if I had the chance to spend my precious money to get my Polygon Assets out off it. But it is virtually impossible since it doesn’t appear anywhere. :slight_smile:

I’ve found out that other people had similar problems, could you guys manage to get your property out of it or is it a scam?

If so, how did you do?

I’m not a crypto scientist, but never faced this kind of headache in all this years using other Wallets. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Brave Version
Version 1.44.112 Chromium: 106.0.5249.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Additional Information:

I also used my Brave wallet for an NFT. While I can’t see it in brave wallet if I connect my wallet to a marketplace I can sell that NFT. Doesn’t help if you want to move your NFT but at least it isn’t completely lost.

1 Like

Hey @CoeurBouillant, happy to help! :slight_smile:

If you NFT is an ERC-721 token (ERC-1155 tokens are not yet supported), you can add it to your Portfolio by clicking on the Visible Assets button at the bottom of the Portfolio tab and then clicking Add custom asset.

ERC1551

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 11.20.51 PM

After adding, your NFT’s will be visible at the bottom of your Portfolio like so

You can then click on them to see details like so

We are also working on auto discovery for NFT’s to show up automatically in your wallet!

Hope this helps,
Douglas Daniel

Not working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.