Brave VPN issue - Android purchase

I purchased brave VPN yearly plan on Google play on my android phone. Connected an email to it. Now i am unable to use it on my mobile or on my desktop as well.

Please help.

I have raised multiple tickets as well.

Please provide us with the following information

Type of device (iPad pro, iPhone 10, etc):

iOS version ( Settings --> About --> Software Version ):

Detailed description of the behavior:

Where did you raise a ticket?

I’ll tag @GuardianTeam to help.

Also have you tried steps at

1 Like

@silus151,
Can you please share the ticket number(s) with me?

I do not have a ticket number just email from [email protected] that we received your issue.

Yes. Now it say i have made too many attempts to recover the account.

@silus151,
In the confirmation email you received, you should see a ticket/case number listed:

can someone help me with this. i am not getting response on email anymore.

I purchased brave VPN yearly plan on Google play on my android phone. Connected an email to it. Now i am unable to use it on my mobile or on my desktop as well.

Please help.

Ticket number: 211684

i am unable to use the VPN on mobile or desktop.

@silus151 they had asked for that info 3 days ago. It’s currently Friday night. Support generally is not active here over the weekend. So just give it some time and we’ll see if @mattches or @steeven can follow up with you when they get back next week.

@silus151 If you have encountered an error when trying to connect on your mobile, please share a screenshot. Have you also tried to reset the configuration and try to connect again? You can do this by navigating to settings within Brave and tapping on Brave Firewall + VPN. Next, select “reset configuration” to clear the host field. Close Brave and reopen to reconnect.

As for connecting on your desktop, please check out this helpful article to connect on multiple devices: