Brave sync suddenly deactivated on win11 laptop but my device is still in the sync devices list

Description of the issue: I opened brave on my lenovo win11 laptop and suddenly brave asked me to set brave as the default browser (it’s already my default browser) and to import settings from other browsers, then i noticed i lost all my extensions so i went in the sync settings and saw that the sync suddenly deactivated but my device is still in the sync devices list

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): open brave

Reproduces how often: first time

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): version 163.165 Chromium: 12206261.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question: lenovo win11 laptop, win11 desktop, oppo find x5 pro