Description of the issue:
Using my phone as the main Sync chain, I can’t add a new desktop PC to the Sync Chain.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Add another device (while on mobile)
- I click the desktop “button” (while on mobile)
- Get my Code Words from my mobile device that I’m supposed to enter on my desktop PC.
- On my desktop PC, I navigate to Sync -> “I have a Sync Code”
- Enter Pass Code and press “Confirm Sync Code”
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Same as above, but after Step 5 nothing happens at all. The “Confirm Sync Code” button is still orange, and I can keep clicking it over and over but nothing happens.
Expected result is new desktop PC is added to my mobile device’s Sync Chain.
Reproduces how often:
Every time I try.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 Pro N
Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I have two other devices on the Sync Chain, but I don’t have access to either of them right now.