Brave Slows down my Pc

I use Brave fo a while now and was stastified with the whole Programm. Up until a few Days ago as Brave started to get a bit slower until i noticed that it somehow brings my Harddirve to 100% usage. My Whole Pc gets slowed down to the Point where even playing Music starts to lag.

I don’t really know how to reproduce this Problem. I just open the Browser and after 1 to 2 Minutes it just puts my Harddrivev to the Max.
I tried to close every Tab and just Opend it with a Fresh Tab. Even then it happens.

I Need to close the Process with the Taskmanager after Closing the Browser to get my Pc to work normally again.

I hope you can Help me with this Problem so i can use Brave again properly.

**Operating System and Brave Version: 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 **

I use the newest Version of Windows 10 with a Eight-Core Processor 4.00GHz and 24Gb Ram

1 Like

I’m not really an expert, but you should probably try to reinstall Brave.
How old is your PC? I have had similar issue with different programs on my very old laptop (which is now long gone in the trash so I don’t remember how I solved the problem).

1 Like

I try to Keep my Pc Pretty Up-to-date. I tried the Reinstall and it Looks like it helped. Thanks for the Help.

1 Like

@Prinz_Lunas,
Please let us know if you believe you’re encountering this again on your PC.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.