Brave being slow

Its been a lot of time since brave is being slow, I am using brave from almost 1 year and many times it becomes too slow, it loads pages slowly, starts slowly(launching it will take it like 30 secs or more just to load a white screen and then that will load), working on it many times lags. its not just brave being slow when launching it and it lags, it slows down other process too, if I launched brave and it’s stuck, other tasks will be scheduled after it, even pressing ctrl+alt+del or any other shortcuts doesn’t work but the applications that are already running works fine and this is not usual, It is too slow that even brave://* takes like 10 secs to load.

I am using windows 11 22h2
Ryzen 5 5600h
RTX 3050 laptop
16GB RAM
256GB m.2 (84 free) (brave installtion drive)
Brave is up to date

Version 1.50.121 Chromium: 112.0.5615.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I have tried clearing cache, cookies, history, disabling enabling hardware acceleration, etc and nothing works, monitoring resources usage at runtime and launch doesn’t seems to work either.

I have seen that many people have same problem like I do and most of them don’t find any solutions.

This doesn’t happen with any other application but brave…

Do you have extensions installed in your browser? They can bring down the performance (specially if you have quite a few extensions).

yes I have extensions installed but they don’t slow down.
They work smoothly and in other browsers too they don’t cause any issue.
I have tried removing them but nothing changes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.