Brave rewards server not responding

My wallet has been down for many month now. This is the message I receive…,.

Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible.strong text

I have the same problem. Also I cannot verify my wallet. Uphold tells me that I need to verify which I have done and it even says in Uphold its verified. Waiting on there response to this problem. Who knows what to do. Support for Brave is lacking to say the least. This community is all there is and I have asked this questions many times with no response. HELP!!

I have the same problem. I have a verified uphold account that shows my earned bat, but my brave wallet shows zero and if I go to brave://rewards/ I see the following message:

Presumably any additional bat I earn is not being transferred to uphold either. This has been ongoing for a couple of weeks at least now.

I’m having the same issue now as well, going on about 3 weeks. It briefly responded for a few minutes sometime in the middle of week 1, but not since. I finally got verified on uphold after about a month of continuous back and forth with them. Good luck, everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.