Problem with rewards?

Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible.

This is the message i have been getting for over a week when i try to view my brave rewards. I was hoping to withdraw some of the BAT i had but i cannot. Please help. I have already tried clearing cache and browsing history, rebooting, etc.

1 Like

If there is another thread related to this same problem i cannot find the solution

1 Like

Have been using Brave software for 2 years now, with investing in the ICO and owning BAT. I verified my Uphold account today for the first time and this is the message I keep seeing on the right, even after updating to the latest edition:

Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible.

I cant even see my balance, and it has been this way for 3 days now. Please help.

2 Likes

come to think of it, this happened to me the first time i tried verifying my identity on uphold, after that i haven been able to see my rewards nor do anything with them

1 Like

Kinda off topic but anyways, I synched my wallet like 3 hours ago and no ads appeared, hope they will come eventually…

2 Likes

Has anyone else heard of a solution to this problem? Maybe that the problem is being addressed? any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.