Brave rewards not appearing on verified Uphold account

Good day. Just to know why my rewards are not being seen on my uphold account.

2 Likes

Lo Mismo me pasa, no me llegan los BAT

1 Like

Go to uphold wallet click three dot above go setting then application reward option clear again reconnect your payment received

1 Like

DOne everything. But not worked for me

This morning we deployed a fix that successfully ported stuck BAT for a large number of users to their Uphold wallet. Can you confirm that your BAT has not yet successfully drained to your Uphold wallet?

Thank you!

Hi @steeven , I have same problem. Please check my message, please help me. THank you so much

hi @steeven, my bat has not been transferred to my uphold wallet

Hi @steeven, My wallet is “bitFlyer”, but I haven’t been paid yet.

My bats are still stuck.Please help @STEEVEN

2 Likes

same is happening with me

1 Like

I am also seeing this issue. If I check the monthly statements, there has been no activity since last year??

1 Like

Hi, my bats’ re still stuck and changes every time of amount. The statements are wrong

1 Like

Same here, my older BATs are still stucked in my Brave wallet, i only received the monthly payment in Uphold. What can we do ?

2 Likes

mine are still stuck too

I have updated my browser today. but still bats are stuck

I replied to your message.

I have updated my wallet and BATs are still not drained to uphold. The last time rewards were pushed o uphold was 7 months ago.

Hi Steven,
I noticed that the BATs in my Brave browsers have been staying the same for several weeks now, even though I use it everyday.
Moreover, just opened my Uphold wallet and noticed that the last deposit from Brave was in October 7, 2020. What is going on? (BTW, when I open settings in Uphold there is no “application reward” button.)
Please help remedy this situation (and get all the coins since then). Do you need my email address for that? Thanks!

Hi, @steeven my BAT’s are still stuck, and the statements are wrong.

I AM NOT RECEIVING BAT TOKEN FOR THE PASS FEW MONTH PLEASE HELP SIR PLEASE HELP