Brave Rewards Receiving Issues

Hello everyone,
I have been using Brave Browser for more than 6 months, and all was good and I was claiming my rewards normally the first 2-3 months. But suddenly, after it I was working normally in the browser as usual but my rewards didn’t add up to my balance.
May I know what’s the problem?
Thanks you

@JanoG27 Can’t answer because you erased the template that Brave generates and asks you to answer when you create a topic. Please provide the info as requested:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?

You may raise a ticket at

What Operating System and Brave version are you using?
Version 1.51.110 Chromium: 113.0.5672.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified?
No
Are you using a VPN?
Yes , sometimes because some websites do not let me access without VPN
Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner?
No, I am not a supported region
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
Yes

I have a same problem. I have received BAT to uphold from one device, but haven’t received from my second device. BAT just disappeared.

Is second device running Nightly by any chance? I only ask because a couple of us have had issues with disappearing BAT on Nightly recently.

@Dado what’s your ticket number?

Ok. I’ll tag in @SaltyBanana and @Evan123. Hopefully they’ll be able to follow-up with you soon.

Taking a look. Thanks!

2 Likes

Are you sure ? Maybe it is in your Uphold account. Instead of 2 it could be bundled into one perhaps ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.