Brave rewards not received since May 2022

Briefly describe your issue: I noticed i have not received my Brave rewards since May 2022 as per my statement. I see the message at the start of each month that i will receive X amount of BAT in 5 days … which then disappears without a prompt to claim the rewards. I have not kept track of how many BAT is missing since May but i attach an image of my pending rewards in November for reference.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using?
Version 1.46.134 Chromium: 108.0.5359.94 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? No

What date did you verify your wallet? N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? No

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards? Yes

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet? N/A using Mac

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner? Yes

Well, you state above that your Brave Browser is not linked to a third party wallet, like Uphold, Gemini. Which means, unless there have been changes, that your Brave balance accumulated will be directly added to your Balance.

Your Token Balance is 8.250 BAT. Your November 2022 earnings are estimated to be at 1.535 BAT. Which means, if you have been earning around 1.0 - 1.5-ish BAT per month, your current Token Balance of 8.250 + the pending 1.535 BAT in the time frame May to November 2022 could be very much accurate.

I have been using Brave Browser since April 2021. My 8.250 BAT balance is what i’ve accumulated up until May 2022 - No further BAT has been added to this balance since then. My statement falsely states that there has been no activity since then even though the image i provided clearly shows i have been active. All of my pending rewards have been disappearing for months.

I see. Well, in that case, I don’t know what could be the cause for it. Though I have to admit that I am a little confused about your statements above. If you have been using Brave Browser since April 2021, where did all your earnings go if you are not connected to a third party wallet like Uphold, Gemini? If you are or were connected and it got wired there, when did it stop (because they ended support for your country, etc.)?

Just trying to see the full picture.

Would you mind submitting your issue here? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

A member of our team can investigate shortly.

Thank you!

1 Like

I never have been verified/connected to the third party wallets. I have just been accumulating the balance on the browser wallet for now.

No circumstances have changed on my part. Just confused as to why the balances accrue each month but then i never get a chance to claim them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.