Profile has been flagged for months

Briefly describe your issue:
My profile has been flagged for months and I’ve been unable to earn rewards or verify. All documentation says this should be lifted quickly and automatically but there’s been no progress

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 OS build 19043.2251, and Brave Version 1.45.127 Chromium: 107.0.5304.110

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
It was, but is no longer

What date did you verify your wallet?
Months ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

1 Like

Could you submit your issue here? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

Thanks!

Exactly same issue - based in UK

Same issue for me and it happened around the same time as the OP back in Nov 2022. I’ve already submitted a ticket #172392. So far no response from support.

btw, I’m on Win10 build 19043.1021 using Brave 1.46.144; Chromium 108.0.5359.128.

same issue, for two months as of now, received no bat in my once verified uphold account, now i cannot verify the account and when i try to i just receive the same message as you, account flagged, raised multiple tickets since i started to not receive my balance, and so far no reply from support, not once. No idea why or exactly when my profile got flagged. And since support doesn’t reply getting the situation remedy seems difficult. Read why some accounts could get flagged and didn’t relate any of the issues stated as reasons to my use case, personal computer, windows 10, latest browser version, no vpn or proxy use. Began using brave and receiving rewards last year, then there was a time when uphold wouldn’t work, wasnt available in my region brazil, late November that issue was fixed got my uphold account verified once more, received part of my in browser accumulated balance, and from then on didn’t receive anything more for this past two months.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.