Brave Rewards Not Updating in Desktop

Dear Team,

I have “Claimed My Earnings” through Android for February 2022 payout for the month of January 2022. The balance is showing in my Brave Wallet however the same is not updated in Desktop Brave Reward which is connected to same Wallet. Attaching the screenshot for your reference. Also hoping that Gemini issue has been resolved and it will automatically be transferred into my Gemini Account

@Mattches @steeven can you help me out with this balance updation on desktop?

Regards

Desktop 1

1 Like

@steeven @Mattches any suggestion plz? also, the amount hasn’t been transferred to Gemini account yet

1 Like

Dear Team,

Been almost half a day now. May i expect a simple revert please ?

Regards

1 Like

Payments are still processing.
If you still have not received your Rewards for your desktop device after payments have fully processed, then you can reach out to us for further troubleshooting.

I have recieved less bat than shown can you help me

@Mattches - Look into this. I mentioned in details. I am okay for Desktop. How do I withdraw the BAT recieved from Android to my Gemini Wallet. Claimed Reward for Feb 2022 Payout not Reflecting in Brave Wallet

you cant withdraw bat from android to gemini as it is not supported in android

Really ? I didn’t knew this. What can I do ??

you cant withdraw bat earned in android to gemini only to uphold

just trying to create an account ; cant see brave wallet under wallet in uphold to link to

Gemini verification is not yet available on Android.
For Uphold, do you already have an existing Uphold account?

@Mattches,

No i will verify that today and will let you know. You already reverted to my other post.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.