Missing Rewards_

Hello,

I have gained over 1 BAT last month and now on 1st April I only have 0.300 BAT.
I do not have a wallet yet since I was saving my BAT for Uphold wallet due to it’s minimal requirement of 2 BAT. (I do not have an option to create Gemini wallet for some reason.)

Please help, my gf and I have the same problem.

Gemini isnt quite yet available for us Android users for verifying wallets. You should be able to still create a Gemini wallet (provided you can based on your physical location)

Gemini verification is however available on Brave Nightly (the test version) so should be on the standard version soon “hopefully”.

I “lost out” on almost 4 BAT from March myself because its not available yet also.

The reason your 1 went to .3 though is because its April now and rewards reset for the new month

Side note, if you decide to get Nightly, just know theres risk of data loss

Thanks for writing in.

When a new month begins, the display value of the current earnings will reset, and you will now see a countdown that tells you when your BAT earnings over the previous month will be arriving (for example, “+0.02 BAT arriving in 5 days”).

The estimated earnings you’re seeing up until this point have included these BAT that were not yet reconciled — so when your final payout balance for the month is calculated, its a mismatch between what was estimated and what is actually earned.

It basically means that you earned from it, but the ads aren’t reconciled by the time the payment period starts. So for example, if you earn .05 BAT at the end of the payment period, that BAT may take a couple days to be reconciled (maybe “processed” is an easier to understand term) — which means it doesn’t actually count towards what you earned this month and you’ll instead earn it next month.