Reward not Credited

In the month of August 2022, my rewards payout was around 6 BAT, & on the 7th August 2022, it displayed the rewards are deposited, existing wallet balance was 11.250BAT, and after credit of 6BAT it should be 16.250BAT, but it’s still 11.250BAT.

Same happened with my android device. So kindly please help me out.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using— v1.43.93

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? Yes it was verified with a Gemini wallet, but currently there is a issue of , “Region not Supported”.

**What date did you verify your wallet?— Early I had good payouts in Gemini Wallet but now the tokens are stuck in my desktop.

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?---- Yes Every month, this is the only time such thing happened.

**Are you using a VPN? ---- NO

**Are you eligible for Brave Rewards---- Yes(India)

**Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner ---- NO, but it used to be.

**Does your device pass the — Yes

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?---- NO

You haven’t received a claim button?
Right?
If yes, then it’s very possible that the BATs will credit in the next month’s payment cycle (October).
I’ll suggest that you raise a ticket as well →
Support Ticket

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, & yes I haven’t received the claim button, & I’ve raised the ticket as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.