Brave sent my rewards yesterday

Brave sent my rewards yesterday

8 Likes

In Gemini or uphold?

4 Likes

Uphold wallet… Thanx brave

4 Likes

All are getting uphold but gemini wallet didn’t get still they show gemini wallet payments complete

3 Likes

i got mine also today

2 Likes

Do you have uphold or gemini?

3 Likes

I didnt get mine from December (gemini) plus the rewards count (for January) stopped 5 days ago at 1.900 BAT and is not changing …

4 Likes

I have Uphold. Nsjsjdjsndndns(this is Dummy text for fill 20 Character )

4 Likes

haha thanks for answer

4 Likes

Still nothing for me (Gemini)

5 Likes

They have not addressed Gemini lack of receipt of BAT for December although they claim to have completed all payouts for Gemini

2 Likes

Just received my rewards for December and I notice they reinstated the rewards I earned for the month of January. In addition I am now rec’ing ads. Thank you brave. I’ve been complaining a lot on twitter and on the community platform. confidence restored.

2 Likes

Darn… still nothing for me. Glad yours is corrected though!

2 Likes

Still nothing on my end

2 Likes

I got most of mine. It looks like two of the three devices that are linked. Glad to see they are working on it. Ill keep fingers crossed for the last few from my third device.

2 Likes

I did not recieved yet :frowning:

3 Likes

yes, even i received my payment in uphold from pc, but not yet from mobile, hope they complete that too.

2 Likes

You guys are receiving something here i have verified gemini wallet still didn’t received idk why

3 Likes

how much bat did you get??

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.