Brave rewards not earning correctly and compensation wanted

These past 3 weeks I don’t know why the heck my Brave rewards aren’t earning correctly. I am only earning 0.89 USD for these past 3 weeks. Normally, in 3 weeks, my Brave Rewards earnings is 6 USD+. Fix this problem permanently and compensate the amounts that my Brave Rewards is not earning correctly.

IBrave Rewards earnings

1 Like

You are not alone:

It’s 6 days already. Can I get a reply Brave staff?

IT IS 3 WEEKS ALREADY. WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME FOR BRAVE REWARDS PROBLEM AND NOT SOLVING THIS PROBLEMm?

I don’t receive my BAT for September and October. Pay me my BAT now.

29 DAYS AND I MESSAGE MULTIPLE TIMES IN TOPIC AND PM AND NO REPLY. BRAVE YOU ARE A BIG CHEATER!!! DON’T SIMPLY TAKE BATS FROM USERSs!!!

1 MoNTH AND NO FUCKING REPLY!!! STUUPID MOTHER FUCKING USELESS BRAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE! WASTING MY TIME AND EFFORT USING BRAVE AS DEFAULT BROWSER AND NOT EVEN COLLECTING BATS! DISHONEST, CHEATER, LIAR, CORRUPT AND NOT TRANSPARENT AND ETIQUETTE STAFFS! THEY DON’T REPLY TO USERS AND DON’T DO RIGHT AS CUSTOMER SERVICE. STAY AWAY FROM USING BRAVE! I AM GOING BACK TO FIREFOX!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.