Brave Rewards linking with Uphold issue

Hello

I have an issue with my Brave Rewards linking with Uphold account where when i log in to my Uphold account and link Brave Rewards with it. It says " Please complete identity verification in order to start receiving rewards " which i have checked and see that my Uphold Account is fully verified as well as i contracted Uphold and they said that the Uphold account is Verified as well.

I tried to disconnect and connect brave rewards with uphold, tried different PC and still get the issue. See the attached photo for the issue and hope it gets solved

Regards

1 Like

Check this in your Uphold Profile:

Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

Please post an update. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok i get it please guide cause iam new here

My vote is, that you make that BOLD PRINT. Because your point that Brave needs the full address, is a common issue. Thanks.

2 Likes

So I went ahead and filled my Home Address Line 2 as well and Guess what?.. MAGICALLY that fixed my issue and now it is verified and connected?

I highly recommend you BOLD PRINT this in FAQ or somewhere since many people are facing this issue and it always seems like just filling out EVERYTHING in the profile section fixes it

2 Likes

^ Super Agree with that statement

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.