Uphold Account Not Verify

Hi Team,
I am trying to verify the uphold account.
but uphold not verify the my account, also exact reason not telling me why my account not verify.

if you serve with any other wallet to link the brave reward to wallet in easy ways so more people consider the Brave

3 Likes

Hi @AAISHKING. Did you upload and verify your ID to Uphold? Either way, bottom-right of Uphold has a chat function. I’ve used it to leave a message, they replied within a couple of days and were pretty helpful. Might be worth a try?

3 Likes

How do I connect my uphold to brave so I can get paid

1 Like

Exactly. I was using this, put email and thinking how that will do it by itself. Like everything usually do. But I see nothing happens. Why am I using this instead of chrome? So I stop using this and get bqck to one that don’t lie to me.
I tried to contact someone for help but nothing ever happened.
I can’t verify my account so I started to hate this complete thing because you make one thing and take it to some God knows what level I don’t even want to use.
This is a browser for me. One where you said we can earn some.
:roll_eyes:
C’mon.
Don’t be like others… You know what I mean.
(all those words thats banned from using.)

Ok thanks I was trying to figure this out

When you click the reward triangle in the Brave browser look top left of the drop down menu. It should say ‘verify wallet’. Once you create and verify your uphold account using that link the browser and Uphold should be connected. The words 'verify wallet in the menu will change to ‘connected’.

1 Like

my uphold is verifyed

1 Like

Yayyy, glad you got there, have fun!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.