Brave rewards just disappaer

In January I accumulated .773 BAT.

I have the Brave Wallet setup and I took the extra step to link it to my Gemini account. I went through the full account creation process with Gemini and I’m certain my Gemini account is active. When I check the Brave wallet internals, it says activated.

All of a sudden after showing my rewards accumulation all months, my January rewards went to 0. I checked the statements and everything I could find in Brave… no record of my rewards earnings or payout anywhere.

It’s like my rewards just vanished.

The same thing happened in December so I took screenshots in January to prove / show the behavior I’m experiencing.

Brave Wallet Payout - 2022 02 14

1 Like

This links should be kinda usefull
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Neither of these two articles address my issue. Not even related.

I have a verified Gemini wallet.

And a Rick Roll… Jesus, is this what you spend your time on? Are you 12?

1 Like
  1. Sorry if they not helped. Check if you got activated Month Contributions. Also its pretty normal at the starting of the year. Youll have to wait a bit until the Brave devs figure it out
  2. im 23, and its 12:50, its kinda boring to stay up late.

I disabled contributions on both devices a couple months ago.

I read through every available article and tried to troubleshoot myself first.

I really actually need Brave support to help fix this.

I have the exact same issue. I start using brave on January to see what it worth since it is advertised as the best browser, and i can tell it’s a lie. My rewards from January simply vanished after having the message for many days that my rewards will be credited shortly. I have not verified with Gemini or Uphold since it is optional. I upgraded then to the newest version of Brave and now i simply don’t receive ads anymore. I wanted to downgrade and follow this link Downgrade to a previous version - #2 by Aa-ron but it is a beta version that is installed instead of an actual official downgrade. Why make thing so complicated and simply provide a downgrade version in the Brave menu setting instead of sending end user who do know anything technical about coding to Github? Brave at the end feel like a browser for coders with so many bugs, and bugfixes instead of an intuitive and friendly browser like firefox or chrome. It need so much tweaking: for instance most of the websites don’t work properly unless you disable the shield or take so much time to load if you don’t enable the coockies. In all honestly it is for the moment the worst brower for end users, for coders or technical poeple maybe it’s a good one. But i want to get my rewards, so Poeple at Brave fix this issue please and provide a better way to simply downgrade

If we look at the threads there are mainly poeple not receiving their rewards or ads or ohter problems. Brave seems really to be an unfinished product unfortunately. There are so many issues with it to be considered among the usual browsers. Poeple need to stop lying about Brave.

Well, try reaching them or tagging them here

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!