I think this reward stuff is becoming a joke

From 7th till now I haven’t even receive my rewards whiles my account is verified as well. I don’t even know what’s going on anymore

1 Like

I’m starting to think its initial goal was to lure several users and then being gradually disposed lol.

3 Likes

No rewards received here either. I am beginning to think the same.

hi there, i got stolen
414 bats dissapeared today for no reason

collected them over 2 years i was pretty much sure that it would end as a scam

Damn! How did it happen?

:flushed::flushed::flushed: I don’t understand what’s even going on

i dont’t even know why !
i was using brave and collecting BATS since july 2020
cannot even tell how much clic i did …but that was a lot

This is actually happening with everyone.
Either the number of ads are reduced or they are getting 0 ads.

Ig it’s probably because of fall in price of BAT since past couple of days.

Same here :cry::cry: but the payout status is completed. Even the brave team don’t reply.

this is just about the NWO and the stealing of everyones irl money and cryptos

There are only a handful of people from Brave who work this forum and they don’t guarantee responses to all comments/posts or topics. If you need help, the guaranteed response is by creating a Support Ticket. Failure to do that is all on you. If you create a ticket, they will respond and will resolve your problem(s).

In my opinion, Brave company have too small teams to handle with a job that needs a enormeous team. Because of it, the service lives with problems.

Hello all, if you have still not received your payment, and have not already submitted a ticket to our Rewards form, please do so now and we can investigate your issue - https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431.

1 Like