Brave Rewards is a scam

I’ve been using this browser for awhile and I’ve changed devices over the years since I’ve been using it, and I can’t, for the life of me, determine why the feature of allowing me to back up my BAT and transfer to a new device isn’t available after all of these years. I can no longer verify the wallet on my phone w/ my Uphold Account and the ability to verify the wallet on gemini isn’t available on android but I’m sure it’s locked behind a 4 device limit or something of that nature too. I’m almost to the point that I’m just going to uninstall from all of my devices since my Basic Attention Time has been, and is wasted from the lack of flexibility of having said BAT. If someone provided you with a physical wallet in real life that you could only put money into but couldn’t take money out of, what good is the wallet? Personally, I would throw it in the trash.

How is it a scam? It is not costing you anything she you arent bring harmed.

Now, if yoy said s poorly executed waste ifvtime agree. I can never shut in the program more than a few days. I get result tired of looking at the same 4 or 5 irrelevant ads over and over.

You can remove old devices in order to link new ones. Is that what you’re trying to do? Or did you just need to vent?

Look at it from Braves point of view. How do they know you aren’t part of a terrorist organization or some criminal who’s using the system to keep changing devices to keep from being tracked? Odds are, you probably not, but the possibility is there. This is the exact reason they have the 4 device limit, which personally, I’m in favor of for that exact reason. I know this gets people all worked up, but all this information is there when folks create an account. People just don’t read the “fine print”.

I don’t have an issue so much w/ the limit as I do w/ being able to manage devices and remove unused/old devices from said limit. I’ve had occasions where I’ve needed to reinstall an OS for whatever reason (new hard drive, hardware failure of some sort, whatever) or I get a new phone, etc. From my understanding it’s a 1 device limit on removing devices. So even though you can remove 1 device, that’s great, what about when you have other multiple device situations?

What is not common knowledge, it is one device per request. They are planning on removing the device limit and right now they think it’ll be ready by the end of this month.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.