Brave throws all this advertising saying I get paid for it yet crashes and can't sync one wallet with another. Make it easier

After losing out on 54 BAT over a month ago I tried to sync one device to another so I have a verified wallet on my PC with no BAT on a browser synced to my Android. The Android wallet however is unverified because it only has 6 BAT despite me syncing it previously when I had the extra tokens. Great concept poor execution doubt I’ll be using brave anymore especially since it crashes every 2 minutes or so for no reason. So it pretends to give you money you can’t access, or is easily deleted and it takes 25 to verify a wallet that is already verified. Gotta say I’d rather not be bsd and just use a browser without a bs gimmick. How difficult is it to get a brave wallet id for Android? Really?

Hi @Tandemdevil, thanks for reporting. I can help to take a closer look at your issue. Just to confirm, your Android wallet was at one time verified, and after the BAT loss, it was unverified?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.