Discrepancy between Brave rewards balance and verified Uphold wallet

Hello,

I just recently verified with Uphold and only a portion of my BAT transferred over to my Uphold wallet. There is a discrepancy of 355.25 BAT

Here is the balance as shown in brave://rewards-internals/

Wallet info

Key info seed: Valid

Wallet payment ID: 180cb020-6e2e-499f-8d84-bab10f9ee9bc

Wallet created: 04/26/2019, 04:16:49 PM

Balance info

Total balance 544 BAT

Rewards BAT: 355.25 BAT

Uphold Wallet: 188.75 BAT

External wallet info

Wallet status: Verified

Wallet address: 3d28d8e3-fa97-4616-bdeb-e5be26692147

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Any support folks able to assist with this issue? Thank you

1 Like

A mi me sucedió lo mismo. No tengo esa cantidad de BAT, pero es exactamente el mismo problema… nadie pretende responder?

1 Like

Thats crazy because i have this same problem. I have had this problem since I started using Brave thinking the funds would late on transfer to my Upload Wallet but still nothing.

2 Likes

Yeah, i’ve seen this same issue widely reported both on here and reddit.

I see other posts getting assistance from support on here, so why not this one? I was a very early adopter of Brave Browser and BAT and i’d love to continue using Brave and spreading the good word but honestly this is starting to feel a little scammy. After verifying with Uphold which requires A LOT of personal info, now i cant even get access to my BAT?

1 Like

Yeah, i am still waiting for a reply. Not holding my breathe though. Since trying to get a respond from anyone seem to be impossible. I will take my chances on the lottery now. Thanks, though I am grateful for the knowledge. Its actually a great web browser and something i need to know.

Hi @piston42 - thanks again for following up. I replied to your other thread.

@SoSababeeeey please see our DM.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.