Brave rewards disappearing - showing $0 earned. Has been occurring for the last few months

2 months ago I switched my Brave rewards to use Gemini instead of uphold. I was able to collect unclaimed rewards I had on October 31st.

The first week of November when my rewards for the month of October were to become available they just disappeared and never went to my Gemini account or my uphold account. The statement also changed to $0 earned, which is obviously not accurate. Now it is the first week of December, and again the same thing happened. My pending rewards were supposed to become available yesterday and they are now just gone. They did not transfer to my Gemeni and when I check my Brave rewards history for the past 2 months it shows $0 Earned or received.

What is going on here, this is not the first time I have had issues with Brave browser, does anyone know a for this?

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

It has been resolved, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.