Brave Rewards Claim not working and disappeared, half of my bat tokens lost

Hello.
I waited a lot for this day, so I could claim my bat I earned the whole month but it didn’t work, I clicked on claim, it showed an error and then it completely disappeared.
Also more than half of my BAT is lost now, I had 15 BAT and now, after I tried to restart the computer and the browser I am left with just 7.2 BAT…

On mobile it is the same story, claim button not working.

Can the support team please help me?
I will also attach a screenshot.

I did not get the error message but I had 10.3 estimated BAT now I have 5 . Not happy about this. It took a long time this earn that much.

Hi all - please see May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors.

1 Like

At least you got a claim screen, my BAT just disappeared. Not happy.

I didn’t get my reward this month.I had lost my reward andnow I have half of my total reward.What can I do now??In fact , I am not satisfied…

Hello, I have just seen it but it was not helpful for me. My tokens are still gone, and I am left with just half of them that I can’t use, probably next month they will disappear as well when I try to claim them…
Can you please help me out?

Thanks

Hello.
I also waited a lot for this day, so I could claim my bat I earned the whole month but it didn’t work, I clicked on claim, it showed an error and then it completely disappeared.
Also more than half of my BAT is lost now, I had 30 BAT and now, after I tried to restart the computer and the browser I am left with just 15.1 BAT…

On mobile it is the same story, claim button not working.

support team please help me?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.