Brave rewards - Claim earnings although verified wallet

Hi, in the doc it says: “If you do not have a verified wallet, you will need to go into your Brave Rewards settings and look for a “Claim your ad earnings now!” button. You must click that button in order to claim your BAT payout. If you do have a verified wallet, your payout will be deposited automatically into your Brave Rewards wallet and Uphold account. Please double-check if it’s there! (Usually, Uphold will send you an e-mail receipt of the payout transaction.)”

Well I do have a verified wallet (Gemini), it shows correctly when I click on the rewards icon (verified) but I have the “Claim your ad earnings now!” button.
Will the earnings be deposited to Gemini automatically as mentioned despite of the claim button?
Do I have something to change in the brave://settings/wallet settings?
Thanks for your feedback

1 Like

I found the same thing this month. Pretty sure last month they were auto deposited. This month I saw the claim rewards button. Clicked it and my balance increased. then the balance reverted. Not sure whats going on.

@biker007fr
Are your earnings deposited into Gemini now?

I have a verified Gemini wallet and I had a claim button too this month. After I clicked it, the earnings were deposited into Gemini. It wasn’t instantaneous but was pretty quick. I didn’t change any settings, just clicked the claim button. Also something different from last payout, my balance in Brave Rewards was changed to match the earnings transferred to Gemini. That didn’t happen last payout.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.