Only one profile received payout after verifying, no "Claim your reward" button before that occured

Hi,
I have the same problem as the others. After the end of November, I saw in the earnings, that my estimated BATs from previous month are processed. I have more profiles in my brave browser. On the payout date this sentence about processing payout dissapeared but nothing else changed. No “Claim your ad earnings now!” button occured on this payment date. In the main (default) account of them after verifying it through gemini, pending BATs were sent to this gemini account (but weren´t in the brave account at the time of verifying). After that I verified next 2 accounts through the same gemini account but their pending BATs weren´t sent to this gemini account. In the history, “View statement”, I don´t see any transactions and “Earnings from ads” are zero (after unlocking from gemini) : even in the main account, from which BATs were sent to gemini.

"View statement" of the main account after verifying with gemini

"View statement" of the main account after unlocking gemini account

Rewards of the main account after unlocking gemini

The screens of the accounts, that not received their payment, are looking as these from the main account, which received it. Nowhere no notice, that previous month there were any earnings - only in the ads history I can see, paid ads were received.

IDs from the accounts, from whose earnings from the previous month didn´t arrive :

d01a77b0-9a31-42ab-91dc-97872b1f9cf8
73e8d0b9-3dfd-464f-a7e8-73f535c05cbd

Thanks

Leszek

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
YES

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
NO - account created in November

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
YES

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
NO

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
YES

So payments completed and money not received…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.