Claiming Rewards?

This info is on this forum:

Maybe you received it! If you do not have a verified wallet, you will need to go into your Brave Rewards settings and look for a "Claim your ad earnings now!" button. You must click that button in order to claim your BAT payout.

How is this to work? If the wallet isn’t verified and you click this “Claim” button, it just opens a website to start the procedure to verify the Uphold Wallet, which can’t be done if your balance is below 15 BAT.

So again, without the verified wallet, how are you able to claim the BAT?

yes you can claim bat without a verified wallet if the claim now button appears. But if u have a verified wallet thats linked to gemini or uphold it should automatically appear in those wallets instead of claiming. hope i explained correctly.

1 Like

How? I had a claim button but on clicking it, it went to the Uphold Wallet application and won’t allow me continue because I don’t have 15 BAT.

its not surpose to ask you anything about uphold its surpose to just go to your unverified wallet in your browser might be a bug id recommend messaging one of the devs for more insight.

“Unverified” wallet. I don’t even have a wallet. You can’t get it (according to my browser) until you have 15 BAT.

Also, is there any reason to suspect that the recent BAT transfers for verified wallets has not yet completed? I ask because I still have not received mine. This comes as no surprise because the first time I got only half of what I had accrued, 0.25 instead of 0.50 BAT. Since that time, I have not received any payouts. This was months ago. I also never got the 5 BAT for linking my Gemini wallet. Who was to pay this, Gemini or Brave?

Since Brave browser is pretty terrible as a browser (lags in just about every video, won’t open links from emails, etc.), I am close to uninstalling on all systems.

The fact that I have linked my Gemini wallet on PC yet it isn’t possible on Android (or Chromebook) is also a minus.