Account Flagged dont know why

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

**Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)**yes

**What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?**unsure

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**yes

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**no

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?**yes

**Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?**yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices? yes

My account was flagged and I don’t know why
everything was working fine then i went to check up on it this past week and it come sup flagged

@alt1231 Short answer to things is you’ll need to create a Rewards Support Ticket. It will send you a confirmation email with your ticket number when you do. Brave Support will then follow-up with you in emails after they look into it. Keep in mind we’re nearing the holidays, so there could be delays in hearing from everyone. Otherwise they tend to try to respond within 3-5 business days.

If you want to know why, you’ll never know. Brave policy is not to let people know how they got caught. They used to tell more but people primarily used information to try to learn how to avoid detection.

Essentially the system looks for unusual activity that seems as if someone is abusing the system and/or attempting fraud. Things like using automation, hacking files, cloning browsers, faking their Locale & IP to try to circumvent regional ad restrictions, and a whole bunch of other things. That said, there can be false flags.

If you sincerely did nothing wrong, should be able to have your profile reinstated. If Brave feels there’s enough evidence that you’ve violated Terms, then they’ll tell you that you’re not going to be reinstated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.