Brave Reward Device Limit

Hello! I have a problem, it’s regarding Device Limit. Indeed, I’ve been using Brave for a long time however, I kept reset my computer and phone because of varied reasons. Consequence will result to considered my computer as new device when trying to link my brave reward to Uphold and I’ve reached the limit faster than expected. Would it be possible to unlinked all other linked account from this mail (kawaynn@gmail.com) in order to be able to link it to my current and active account. You’d have guessed the other are no longer active since I cannot access them anymore.

If you need any information regarding my account in order to proceed the operation. I’ll be all hearing.

Regards,
Kawaynn.

You can use this to remove 1 device from Uphold. Unable to re-verify wallet - #118 by Mattches

Hello. Thank you for your reply however, problem is that I no longer have access to my old wallets which result to that I cannot remove devices.

Do you have any other solution ?
Regards,
Kawaynn

Actually the way it works is that the ones you have accesss to and supply on the form are the ones you are telling them you wish to keep. So the ones you do not have access to is telling them to randomly select one of those and delete it.

I’ve sent the request form however nothing happened.

At the time of writing this FAQ, there is a limit to 4 wallets/devices. If you have changed devices, reinstalled Brave, or added new devices then each of those used up one of your 4 slots. If you’re experiencing this issue, then you need to complete a Wallet unlinking request form . You can read more about it at Unable to re-verify wallet - #118 by Mattches. It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to process the request based on the backlog of previous requests.

NOTE
Brave is adding an option for us to be able to manage our own wallets, meaning we can unlink it ourselves. This should be released sometime in March or April of 2022, as long as nothing happens to cause any delays. When that happens, we shouldn’t have this problem anymore.

1 Like

Due to the high volumes of people requesting this, it may take up to a month or more before they process it. They are going in order of requests received.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.