How can i remove device limit?

hello, I can’t connect uphold because I reset my phone, it says device limit has been reached https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047 I gave the necessary information, but there was no response.

1 Like

Hi and welcome. How long has it been since you submitted your request? It can take days to weeks for your request to be fulfilled.

Linking limits will be removed soon. Hopefully sometime in April/May.

3 Likes

@Herrvader I think he already submitted a request form. I’m wondering how long ago. If recently, he may have to wait a while longer. If it has been a while (and he hasn’t received an email per incorrect information submitted) he might just need to resubmit. I saw in a recent post they were working on the request queue. If it has been a while and he still hasn’t had a slot opened up, I think he may need to resubmit.

It’s been almost 3 weeks since I sent my message.

You should DM the moderators and ask if they can check the status. If you have a ticket#, be sure to include that in the DM as well as a contact email. If you don’t get a response from the moderators in a few days. Just resubmit the form. I hope that you don’t have to resubmit and the moderators will be able to help!

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most community support issues.

To send a direct message (DM) to a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

ok thank you for your attention

1 Like

Now i saw!! And yes, that’s what I do…i sent my request already :v:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

I just submitted it.
I hope It will be solved promptly.

1 Like

Same problem facing. I have submitted a month ago and again re-submitted the form but didnt get any response till now. Hope my problem will solve soon.

1 Like

The link has 2 links to screenshots. Please look at them and make sure you are submitting the info correctly.

Are you telling me??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.