Brave reset all of a sudden and my bat earnings stay constant after the reset and no ads are shown

one night when i restart my pc(brave not responding),my brave settings were partially gone and my brave rewards were missing some earnings.so i waited for 5-6 days and still no ads are showing and no increase on earnings.so i reset my browsing history and also my brave rewards data(lost 2.5 bat earnings after that so i could get more bat) but still no earnings and no notification ads and the ads you get on the new tab does not increase my earnings

the image is after i reset my brave rewards (earlier it showed 2.559 bat and did not increase)
it also showed that i would get 4 bat as reward though i only got 2 bat as payout for april

Hi

@ashin Open brave://rewards-internals/ and check if wallet active, date of creation, balance. DO not make this info public.

Is your wallet verified?

yes.i have verified it with uphold(started the uphold account 2 months ago has 6 usd in it,all from bat)

its showing balance on uphold

Hi
@ashin
Check if ads are still available in your region @ https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

yes ads are available in the region

also found this eventhough brave private rewards are on in the brave rewards tab

Check in posts if country not allowed ads recently, phillipines, indonesia, Turkey, Germany, …

yes ads are available in my country(india) i have seen my friends get ads

ads have started showing as notifications but the bat earnings stays 0.000 bat.day 10.also the next payout date is not showing in the panel and also brave rewards shows it is disabled in the settings but no increase in earnings

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.