Netflix not working using profiles in Windows 10 Brave [Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
- Don’t have install component “Widevine Content Decryption Module”
- Create multiple user profiles
- Change to one of those new user profiles
- Open Netflix or any of the site that require Widevine
- Notification of Install Widevine appear click on “Allow”
- Refresh the page
Widevine should be install and appear under components.
Widevine is not install, icon to install is not prompt
[Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
Instalation of components works fine if running default user.