Brave not paying BATS after seing them April 2021

It’s been a while since I have this problem and I got ZERO RESPONSES from anyone of the support team.

Since last year, I started not seing the rewards of any ads even though they do appear and I do click on them. I’ve posted about this in January of this year: Not recieving awards after viewing ads jan/feb 2021

Here is a picture showing that I indeed clicked on the ads:

I do have an uphold wallet, it is verified but all I see is this (since last year):

Can someone help me to get a solution? Can you please just don’t ignore the issue?

I’m on Linux version: Versión 1.14.84 Chromium: 85.0.4183.121 (Oficial Build) (64 bits)

Thanks.

3 Likes

Join the club, I’m in the same boat, no BAT rewards for last month, ads still rolling. Considering how many people have this issue, it’s hard to believe that Brave cannot sort the backbone of their business model, their USP…

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. According to the statements I have received BAT from ads for the last 3 months, but my browser still says 0.00

1 Like

Same issue last month, this month started same

1 Like

This is starting to be ridiculous. People are complaining that they now receive only 0.001 BAT per ad, yet me and many other people still haven’t received a single BAT since March/April.

Steeven once posted this Bug in rewards counter! - #13 by steeven, but it seems like there is still no update.

Same thing is happening to me. I was supposed to receive the money on my wallet yesterday (5th May) but didn’t receive anything.

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.