Brave is unusable on my HP laptop. Issue started suddenly this morning. Any tab opened will immediately freeze up the screen and mouse and will max out the CPU.
I am using Windows 10 and have the most recent Brave download installed.
I have tried adding -disable-features=RendererCodeIntegrity to the target in the properties window and this did not fix the problem.
I have tried opening in Windows 8 compatibility mode and that made no difference. The issue is so bad, Brave settings cannot be accessed - nothing can be accessed.
I have also disabled hardware acceleration and that made no difference.
This is a sudden issue as of this morning. Brave is unsable and I will be forced to abandon the browser if the issue cannot be fixed.