Brave.com is blocked

Hi, i installed brave few days ago. problem i am facing is strange, i cannot load brave.com from any of my browsers without proxy sever.

i have checked the host file and there is nothing like redirection to other ip address.

i used gmail to register on community and email verification was going in spam. thats another issue but not a serious problem.

2nd problem i face is youtube ads are not blocked by default in brave browser. So when i try to install extension from chrome store i get error. no matter what extension i try to download i get error. That is very annoying.

I believe its google the main problem itself. but have to find way out of these problems. i am trying to get rid of every other browser except for firefox and brave.

please help me to fix the domain blocking issue. i checked brave.com in brave browser but it says brave.com ’s server IP address could not be found.

Also help me with extensions. i do need to have extensions in brave.

ah, another problem i do not want tot forget. on youtube when i right click in address bar to copy the url, brave stop working and then i just terminate it and reopen brave but right click hangs up brave every time.

We would only be guessing here, But possibly a firewall or vpn/dns causing issues?

When i m using brave i can browse all other sites except for brave.com
To check: disabled all domain blocking extensions in vivaldi but still brave.com is unreachable in vivaldi too.
if i use proxy i can browse brave.com. Is it my ISP blocking brave.com?
I have checked DNS but DHCP assign it.
Couple of days ago installed Brave and today i get out of date message. when i click on reinstall i see same error Unreachable.
Is it mobile UBS Tethering causing all the problems.

please suggest me how i sandbag browser. Can i use brave VPN? i could not find way to install or use Brave VPN. chrome store does not have it on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.