Brave bug report: YouTube

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of

Description of the issue: I need help with this please
YouTube doesn’t work like it should, trying to watch this funny vid and can’t because despite having my age etc, i hit continue anyways and now i got issues trying to play said video, as of this post YouTube is the only bug i have noticed

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
1: go to youtube
2: trigger an age on youtube, like memes or something
3: hit the blue tab, what should happen is your able to view said video but sadly it doesn’t for me (s9+)

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!): i do not know how to do this

Expected result: to be able to view said video

Reproduces how often: very and always

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Phone s9+
Brave op: android 10
Brave version: 1.8.93

Additional Information: nothing new and just found out wiki fandom is also bug as you gotta hit refresh pur page

Thank you for the feedback; we’d like to look into this for you. Can you share a link to a video that we can check? Also, does this issue go away if you turn Brave’s shields off (via the lion icon to the right of the address bar)?

Sadly no the issue doesn’t go away, here is the screen shot of what it looks like

If video is needed I’ll be happy to provide!

A video would be helpful. Thank you!

1 Like

Ok i got the vid but it says it is too big, how can i send it to you?

20200516_175349.mp4

Never mind, i found out how! Here is the video of whats going on! :slight_smile:

Sorry, that video link doesn’t appear to work for me. What was the issue?

Darn not good, anywho whenever i hit that blue button, it still bugs for me

And all i get is that black screen

I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re referring to. Can you upload the video elsewhere for me?

Sure! Um, where do you believe is the best place?

How long/large is the video? :slight_smile:

Ohhh i know why you were not able to see it, i believe it is dude because i removed the app that did the action! 0_0

The issue

Ok fixed it

This is the video of what i am having

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.