Youtube video does not go full screen

Hi. I’m having an issue that happens when I’m on Youtube. The video plays normally in the default size, however, when I click to for full screen, the video stays small and the rest of screen turns black (like if it tried to go full screen but failed). It does not happens all the time, I wouls say it is around 30% of the time and only on Youtube. I’m not sure if this is a problem with Brave or Youtube, so I am writing in case anyone had similar experiences or know the solution. I’m using an Android 10 device. Image of what happens when I click to go for full screen: https://ibb.co/XXPnXsK
Sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

Exact URL of the website in question: Any Youtube video.

**Did the issue present with [default Shields settings]? Yes.

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? No.

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration.: No.

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome? I don’t know.

Brave version: 1.31.91

Umm, that’s a really far outdated version of Brave. Can you update/install to the newer version?

Thanks for replying. I updated to the latest version (I believe it is 1.51.118). Was there any correction to the aforementioned problem in a recent update?

Well, just was trying to confirm that with you. Once you updated, do you still have issues or did it get resolved?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.