Brave browser on three computers

Hello,
I have Brave Browser on my three laptops and I got BAT tokens only from one computer yesterday.
How I can synchronized all my laptops to one account? I use one uphold wallet on all laptops and each laptop shows a different monthly BAT token reward.

Thank you for help.
Best regards.

2 Likes

Bug exist… It happens a lot to many users. Too much frustrations I have felt right now.!

1 Like

I just received a second batch of BAT tokens from my second laptop.

1 Like

Is it okay to used same brave browser to two different phone sir or laptop?

1 Like

U use brave browser with one same uphold wallet on three laptops.
Now i received BAT Tokens from two laptops, one reward remains.

I have brave browser in my iphone, but here is problem with claim.

1 Like

@Pain2691 - you can link any number of brave browsers to uphold, but you will be paid only from first 3 linked browsers

1 Like

So its okay same brave account in two phone/laptop?

1 Like

as far as I know, its not an issue

1 Like

Last Q sir…I selftip using Youtube channel of mine…is it wrong to tip my self.Coz now I try to self tip again its said Im not verify user?

1 Like

Here sir Now im not veriied user but last time it works succesfully

1 Like

It is a general issue…even the verify badge on Wikipedia is gone

1 Like

Nah…What happen brave…maybe due to pandemic?

1 Like

@Pain2691 - if I remember well, its okay to self-tip some small amount to check the system

2 Likes

I have 4 Brave wallets on 4 computers, 2 at work computers and 2 at home. The deposits were sent to my Uphold account from 3 wallets on 2/6/2020 and 3/5/2020. However, on 4/5/2020 and 5/6/2020, I only received from 2. I hope someone can help on how to receive from the 3rd one.

Based on what creator22 stated, you can only receive from 3. So, I just have to forget the 4th one.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

1 Like

We don’t know they just said it already fixed on the date they just mentioned but still unable to receive bat tokens as we must be… We are in needed to receive this around every 8 months they just said… So jealous with anyone who does receive fair and no delay for…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.