THIS IS THE SECOND TIME POSTING IT, AS THE FIRST TIME WAS TOTALLY IGNORED
Description of the issue:
Pasting an image ( into chat, as facebook/whatsapp for browser or anywhere where you can paste an image ) copied on clipboard, will sometimes make the browser freeze.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Copy on clipboard a random image from anywhere.
- Try to paste it in a chat in the browser.
The image should be successfully uploaded/pasted into the chat.
Brave Version( check
About Brave ):
Version 1.30.89 Chromium: 94.0.4606.81 (Official Build)
This issue doesn’t happen all the time, but it occurred frequently on both Windows 10 Pro 64bit and MacOS silicon.
- Dark Reader, Honey, Pricey, SetupVPN, Tipli.
Settings different than default:
- “Use wide address bar” - enabled
- “Always Show Full URLs” - enabled
- “Media Router” - enabled
- “WebTorrent” - disabled
- “Widevine” - enabled