Brave advertisements error

No I also know we don’t necessarily have to click them, but just to make sure I get my BAT for the ad, I click on them, but it is also futile, it is been around 2 weeks since the New tab ads aren’t paying for the ads they are displaying, the ads come up, and after you press refresh, they don’t show up on estimated BAT, come a little later or even the next day to check whether you have received the BAT, but it wouldn’t be there, this is what I am facing, that’s is why to be on safer side, I click on all ads, but unfortunately that also doesn’t work, no increment, then even though I have kept 10 ads/hour, I still receive barely 4 or 5 in the whole day that to on notification (on some days only 1 or not at all{on notification}) , my browser is almost open for 7-8 hours, had I received at least 2 ads per hour, I would have around 140 to 160 BAT in a day, today I only got 10 BAT from 1 notification ad, and my Browser is open for more than 7-8 hours. :slightly_frowning_face:
@steeven @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Either you run the day or the day runs you. — Jim Rohn

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Which country do you live??

I live in India and I get around 5-6 ads in the whole day even if I have 10-Ads per hour selected.
That 10-Ads thing is the max you get… You may get 0-10 ads per hour… Depends on the country you live in.

I live in Nigeria, I have kept at 10ads/hr, and I know it is maximum, that’s why I said if I receive at least 2 ads per hour. I understand that it depends where we stay but last month I used to receive BAT for 5 ads every hour when I had kept at maximum 5ad/hr that to from the ‘New Tab Ads’, but then from the last week of last month or somewhere that time, it stop giving BAT for the ‘New Tab ads’ which I had seen on an earlier day or any time before, and no new ads come up anytime soon {it is the the same 4-5 ads which keep rotating day by day}, only once a new ad in ‘New Tab ad’ had come and then the next time the same ad never gave BAT after it had given BAT for 5 ads even if it comes up a week later {I receive US company’s ads, so I believe there must be more than 4-5 ads to show}.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.