Brave ads count is not increasing after viewing the Ads

Until 2days ago I received Ads and notifications and rewards are increasing but suddenly the ads count has stopped even though I get the ads,
I’m using windows 11, Previously I had same issue for couple of months when I upgraded to Windows 11 and from May 1st after fresh installation clearing cache it started working , but now I don’t want to do it because I have almost 3 BAT which are not synced to any wallet.

Below is the latest error log under brave://rewards-internals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[May 11, 2022, 3:06:59.4 PM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[May 11, 2022, 3:11:04.7 PM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[May 12, 2022, 8:51:06.1 AM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[May 12, 2022, 8:51:10.4 AM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[May 12, 2022, 8:51:12.7 AM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[May 12, 2022, 8:51:14.8 AM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[May 12, 2022, 8:51:18.3 AM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[May 12, 2022, 8:52:55.4 AM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[May 12, 2022, 8:52:59.4 AM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[May 12, 2022, 8:56:42.3 AM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[May 12, 2022, 9:35:16.2 AM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(580)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad

Can some one help me here??

Are you still having issues? If you are, please update your post with your Brave version and OS. This information can be located at brave://version.

You can backup your Rewards. See the information below.

Source: can i create bats backup? - #4 by CerealLover
Note: Consider backing up entire Brave-Browser folder too and not just User Data folder.

You can also try to update Brave using the installer. Per Mattches (Brave support), this should not impact your data: Why Brave is not updating anymore? - #2 by Mattches. Make sure you backup your Rewards using the information above and if for some reason you do lose data, you can reinstall from your backup.

Here is another post that may help you troubleshoot your issue:
Not receiving Brave ads fix it fast - #2 by CerealLover

This is happening frequently and i have linked my uphold account twice and now i am unable to link uphold because of the limit of 4 accounts. Does this have any permanent fix for it else using the browser is useless.

By the way ,I tried the above solution and same happened… I am getting the ads but its not counting

You may have capped for the ad campaigns available to you. You can go to the Regional Catalog Viewer to check the ads available in your region. There are other limits set for ad delivery that are not campaign specific, so you have to take that into consideration too.

The User Solutions: 1.39.x topic has a section on ads you may want to review to help understand ads and what you are looking at on the Catalog Viewer. Reposting the section below.

Questions Answered: What about those Ads!?
Brave Ads FAQ

FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

Why don’t I see any Brave Ads after enabling them?

Regional Catalog Viewer

Catalog Viewer Plus Explained

Unusual activity in active campaigns in my region - #2 by Saoiray

Unusual activity in active campaigns in my region - #3 by Saoiray

Low “ptr” IC Ads preventing other IC Ads from being served by @g00z

Older post, related, with other useful info from @Saoiray.
Not earning rewards for ads

Discussion Topic: What determines the number of ads per hour

If after a review of the ad campaigns and limits, you still think you have an issue, you should submit a request using the form linked below so support staff can take a closer look. Please note, you do not have to post any logs in your request unless support gets back to you and specifically asks for them. Generally, logs are for internal support staff use only and really don’t have any useful user information. Brave doesn’t explain what the log entries do or what they mean.

Your log level is low.

Please go to brave://flags and Enable Enable Brave Rewards verbose logging.

After that paste the log again here.

There’s no linking limit anymore.

Brave support staff have asked that logs not be posted in topics. I will try to find specific posts and post them if I can (probably won’t, not the swooftest at searching for really specific posts lol). If you would specifically like to help OP with the meaning of the log entries based on your experience and observations, you could take it to DM. Just a suggestion.

I would still recommend to not post the logs in the support request form unless support staff specifically asks for them. Support has a site page for posting verbose log information that is separate from the support request form.

1 Like

Ok, but most of the verbose log lines aren’t sensitive.
I usually warn users when they accidentally publish them.

1 Like

I think this is one of the things support is concerned about. New users especially are not aware they are posting sensitive data. And once posted it is still available even if you remove it from being displayed. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Indeed, it gets stored.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.