Brave ad reward got reduced

Description of the issue : Till last night(July 5th) I had 10.00 BAT in my brave ad rewards wallet, But it has been reduced to 9.4 BAT today. Entire days ad revenue (july 5th-12 ads-0.6BAT) just vanished. I tried rebooting my PC and also tried restarting the browser. But still the lost BAT has not returned. Please help

How can this issue be reproduced : I am uploading the screenshots of July 5th and July 6th

Expected Result : Receive the lost 0.6 BAT back

Brave Version : [Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Additional Info : I am using Windows 8.1 pro

Contact support staffs instead of starting a new thread for your problem. They will be able to help you out.

How can I contact them? Thanks for replying

DM @steeven with your problem and screenshots along with your internal data.
To find your internal data type brave://rewards-internals/

I have DMed @steeven. Hope for a resolution fast. Since this happened only 18 days after installation, and here I was thinking of making Brave a permanent alternative to Chrome. Thanks for your reply

Brave is a damn good browser if you use it for the purpose it was made for. Yeah, there are some bugs here and there. But the developers are doing a great job in fixing those.
Problem is that most people don’t use it as a browser. They just use it for just getting the BAT tokens or as people call :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings: :moneybag: .
In the words of D. H. Lawrence, "Money is our madness, our vast collective madness."

1 Like

I agree that simply being money minded is not right. But asking for that which is due is never wrong. Different people have different objectives. That’s what makes it interesting. Also I do believe the developers are really talented and hardworking to keep this giant afloat. Otherwise we wont be talking like this. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s very well said.
I started using Brave in Jan’19 just because I really like the idea behind this project. Back then was this version called Muon. The community was small but everyone was requesting features and reporting bugs which was hampering the UX. But now majority of thread was for “Reward missing”, “Reward not received”, “Where is my reward”, “Reward not paid” etc. Everyone is in some sort of rush to get those tokens / :moneybag:.
And there are some funny threads like “Not getting ads”; my solution to those posts are “STOP INSTALLING ADBLOCKER. You’ll get lots of ads to watch.”
I don’t know about you, but majority of people here are just using Brave because of the Rewards program. I’ve seen people arguing over 0.1 BAT’s that are missing from their monthly rewards.
By the way, it’s nice to have this conversation with you.
Have a good day.

Still waiting for this months, “wheres my 2 BAT, I need to eat?” post! :roll_eyes:

If Brave tidies up their Rewards system and Launch the Sync option, It would have a large impact on the growth of our Community.
I can see that you are really enthusiastic about this Project. Let us hope that one day Brave can dethrone the likes of Chrome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.