Brave 1.5.131 on Android - what went wrong?

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Version 1.5.131 broken
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Try to open Brave on my Galaxy Tab S2

Expected result:
Brave used to open instantly when tapping the app icon. Now takes 2 - 3 minutes to open but sometimes stops responding.
Brave Version( check About Brave):
Mobile Device details
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 running Android 7.0.
Additional Information:
Problem does not exist on my Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) phone running Android 8.0. I am a long-time Brave user but this problem is causing me great inconvenience. After tapping the Brave icon on my tablet, it now takes several minutes before Brave opens. And sometimes it stops responding. I use Nova launcher on both devices but switching to TouchWiz made no difference.

57 views and not a single reply. Where do I go from here?

Hi Everyone,

It seems that this problem is not limited to Android. It is also affecting Windows and Mac Users. If only Brave themselves would reply to our requests for help, that would make a huge difference.

spinon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.